Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
I hear from some people that the 08 and 09 have two small holes behind the rear hatch emblem. On our 05 I removed them using strong fishing string then had to clean off any tape residue. Hope that helps a little

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
"Stripped" rear hatch:

The holes are guides so that the installers get it lined up correctly-> straight and right side up . . .

The logo is a standard TOYOTA size, though I forget the part number.
A number of xB2 owners have already done it with no problems, so it works pretty easily.

· Registered
235 Posts
I've done both, do not know the part number however you can just call Carson Toyota (800) 908-6968. The rear was easy, just pull of the old one and there is the guide holes. The front you will have take off the scion logo then take a Dremel tool and have to cut out the grill where the emblem will go. The G is 3D and you will have to cut it out to make it fit, If you are planning to due the regular Toyota emblem on the front it'll just stick on! But in Japan they do not run Toyota emblems on the front.

· Registered
601 Posts
I've done both, do not know the part number however you can just call Carson Toyota (800) 908-6968. The rear was easy, just pull of the old one and there is the guide holes. The front you will have take off the scion logo then take a Dremel tool and have to cut out the grill where the emblem will go. The G is 3D and you will have to cut it out to make it fit, If you are planning to due the regular Toyota emblem on the front it'll just stick on! But in Japan they do not run Toyota emblems on the front.

This is old but wow, what are those wheels in the first shot?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.