Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hate how everything in Japan is way cooler or way more powerful then what we get in the states... :-(

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
me 2

·
Registered
151 Posts
anytime!!! LOL

·
Registered
965 Posts
They are in the c-pillars (cargo area). Look at the Aussie Ruckus link to see them too. You can find them on the web, but they are very expensive. I've asked in another thread here and was told they don't sound that good. I guess you could change out the speakers though.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
i dig the front end on the rumion with the fog lights any link to buy parts
Ouch! According to Phobic's link, the front end conversion kit is $3294. This is Carson Toyota's site and they are in southern Cali so that is US dollars. The kit looks pretty complete though, it includes hood, fenders, bumper cover, lower lip, grill emblem, headlights, and foglights. Might be worth it to someone who needs a new front end.

I like the Rumion's front end too, but personally, the idea of paying 1/6 the cost of the car new puts a damper on my enthusiasm...but that's just me...

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
OR you could just switch with a 2011 front end and it will look exactly the same. Just gotta find someone who wants to do a 2011 conversions and a 2010 conversion haha.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow $3300 bucks for the front end will put a dent in the pocket just looking for the bumper and fog lights not happy with my RS 8.0 front end

1 - 20 of 23 Posts