Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site, and to Scions as well. I don't own one yet, but I was looking at BOMEX 's website, and on their intro page is a picture of a new xB. I proceeded to check out the individual website on the picture, http://www.nolimitzind.com , and i found out that this company makes some pretty cool stuff for Scions, not to mention their project xB is out of this world! ^_^ Just thought i would share this with you all, just incase some of you haven't checked it out yet! It has the BOMEX lip kit on it, I believe.

Here are a few pics of their project xB!

Enjoy! :D

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The guy who owns No Limitz posts on some of the Scion/xB forums. I can't remember if he is on here or not.
He does make some pretty neat stuff and enjoys his gen 2 xB.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I would enjoy mine too if it looked like that. I don't have one yet, but i KNOW i will enjoy it no matter what! I mean, come on, it's easy to enjoy it just by looking at it! lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i saw the recent pics of the CF, but i just can't help but love everything painted silver. It just looks so darn clean. BTW eviljack, what lip kit do you have, and how much did you get it for, compared to the Bomex?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow! And what a deal at that! That's the one that they offered on the RS right? And if so, that's pretty cheap, compared to everyone else's prices. Plus, I think it looks pretty bada** as well!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Jymy said:
Wow! And what a deal at that! That's the one that they offered on the RS right? And if so, that's pretty cheap, compared to everyone else's prices. Plus, I think it looks pretty bada** as well!
No the one on the RS was a kenstyle. Thats what I had. I sold it and bought the five axis for my RS. Hotthatch69 is not sporting my Kenstyle kit on his Teal Micha

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thank you for the comments on the kit and xB. I do enjoy the xB. It has been a fun ride to build. Im not done yet. Gotta to try and figure out what I want to do for SEMA with it now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for the comments zembonez.

I am not sure if you are saying ill fitting as you just dont like CF or actually fitting. The fitment is by far excellent. Now if it is just cause you dont like CF. That is cool. Everyone has there opinion. That is what makes my car mine and yours just like everyone elses. But it is all good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry man. That wasn't very cool.... really meant it to be more of a joke but it came out not looking that way now that I look back. I went and cleaned it up... don't want to be a forum ***.I just didn't think it looked good on the car. Not a fan of non matching hoods myself... but hey man, everybody has to like something. I'm not slamming it. Just offering up an opinion. I think the look of the box is quite wicked... except for that hood!

I love the top pic with the hood silver.

Cheers!

·
Registered
144 Posts
It is cool.

I have a couple other plans that are coming together. One this weekend and the other in the next couple weeks. Both inside and outside. I will post some pics up soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.