Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get a XB next week!!~~but dont know which color i should go for.
I saw the stingray on scion website n the colour looks like light blue to me and i really like the blue side
But i looked at more pics online of the stingray xb but they didnt look as good as the website shown since it looks kind of gray to me.

So anyone can give me some advice, or is there anyone regret buying stingray?
Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
silver!

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Stringray Metallic does have a hint of blue. That's what sets it apart from the Classic Silver. Since those are the only two "grayish" colors, if that's what you want, then Stringray will work. I, however, am a bit flashier. My '09 was HTM with purple/pink dragon graphics on the sides. Now, I drive the RS 7.0 and everyone tries to guess if it's purple or blue. Go with what you like then let the modding begin!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I love the Stingray Metallic color! I'd say it's one of the classier colors, which is more my style. I also think the Classic Silver gets lost in traffic too easily, even on an xB.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I love the stingray too. I love my silver, but my second choice would be stingray

·
Registered
422 Posts
I got black, which is very sexy when clean. However like every black car you can see it getting dirty within 10 minutes of driving :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guy~!
I am actually still struggling on whether i should get xb or tc
I personally really like white, but the dealer said i have to wait for long time may be 3 months to get my order in(i m in canada)
the only color available is stingray, If it looks like pink blue i would probably go for it, but seems like silver><
so may be i will just switch to tc since they have a white one coming in next week.
AWWWWWW~~~so hard to make this decission

·
Registered
368 Posts
The TC is a great car as well so I'm sure you won't regret it....it just depends on what you intend to use your car for. I love the xB2 because we have soooo much room inside (besides being a really cool looking car when it is modded :p). I love white as well although up in your neck of the woods it doesn't look clean for very long during the winter months (nor do any of the dark colors for that matter). As much as I love Canada and the North country, I would move to Florida and buy a white xB!:D

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
151 Posts
The TC is a great car as well so I'm sure you won't regret it....it just depends on what you intend to use your car for. I love the xB2 because we have soooo much room inside (besides being a really cool looking car when it is modded :p). I love white as well although up in your neck of the woods it doesn't look clean for very long during the winter months (nor do any of the dark colors for that matter). As much as I love Canada and the North country, I would move to Florida and buy a white xB!:D

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)
I deff agree. Go with the xb2. And don't go with white! I love the color but it gets dirty soooooo quickly. Like I wash my car and by the end of the week its dirty again!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yea army rock is sick!

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Thanks guy~!
I am actually still struggling on whether i should get xb or tc
I personally really like white, but the dealer said i have to wait for long time may be 3 months to get my order in(i m in canada)
the only color available is stingray, If it looks like pink blue i would probably go for it, but seems like silver><
so may be i will just switch to tc since they have a white one coming in next week.
AWWWWWW~~~so hard to make this decission
where in canada are you? I went up to some release events last year at Parkway Scion in Brossard I believe, near montreal.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I love my 2011 Stingray Metallic and made a 2 hour drive in order to buy mine. Due to the Japan March 2011 quake Scions are currently in short supply.

Having said that, I've had 7 white vehicles. White does show dirt quick, but it's the 2nd safest color (silver is first) because it is easily seen especially in rain or darkness. Plus it reflects sunlight (the car interior heats up slower when compared to a darker color).

Also white is a blank canvas, great for customizing or adding graphics. You can add any accent color to a white car and it will look great.

·
Registered
739 Posts
When I see threads like this I have to laugh. Not wanting to offend anyone on this forum, and more in line with "why do people do this", why would you care what color others think you should purchase. YOU are about to spend YOUR money for an xB2. Get what makes YOU happy. Every color has it's fans, and they bought that color for their own reasons. BUY WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.