Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
294 Posts
Well 16" for starters LOL :rofl: I would think a 1 inch deep one would work real good.

· Registered
15 Posts
I didn't much like the stock hubcaps, and I had to remove them to put air in my tires so I left them off.

I'm thinking about the trim rings until I can buy other wheels. I'm considering these ones:
http://www.hubcapmike.com/trim-rings-smooth.html
...since they're shown on an XB2 I assume they'll fit; I read somewhere there were issues with some of them clearing the TPMS valve stems.

Anyway, I have a question for anyone else who put the trim rings on. When I took off the hubcaps I noticed on each wheel there is a little straight piece of metal, something like 1/8" x 1" welded on each wheel in the area where the trim ring would grab the wheel, close to the valve stems. I don't know what it's there for unless it's something to help align the stock hubcaps. Did this piece of metal cause any problem with the trim rings fitting properly?

· Registered
109 Posts
Anyone have these trim rings yet? Don't care much for the ones on the website that dong cover the wheel weights but the others look great especially with the spiders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.