Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
They'd look good on mine, well after it's lowered and with some wheels.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Eric said:
From what I understand these are OEM door handles from Japan, not available in the US... I don't think there's a web site to order 'em from, but I wanted to know what you thought... would you rock these?

Ok guys i finally reg here.. those handles went on my car.. you can use the Lexus ES chrome handles there the same.. THe ones i have are from Japan from an IST.. I can get more if anyone is interested.

Here are soem photos of it installed..

·
Registered
172 Posts
they're nice! I personally prefer the stock handles that are the same color as the car, but they still look super nice!

·
Registered
204 Posts
They look sick on a black one, especially all VIPed out. I think its how your overall theme goes. If you have the sporty look going with the mesh wheels, it may not flow. I havent decided which direction Im going yet, but with my chrome grill this might actually look pretty good. Would depend on price I suppose.. like what else I can get for that price lol

G

·
0 Posts
Those "chrome" door pillars are they just plastic with tape on the back that stick right over the black trim? And does it come off easily? I thought about getting them but I don’t want them to fall off or look tacky.

·
Registered
162 Posts
the chrome pillars are real chrome. they look like mirrors!! but yeah they just have the 3M tape on the back to stick on. doesnt move at all!!!!

just make sure you're gonna stick the right one to the right spot. haha cuz i kinda messed up on that part

that's why one of them got bent. (but it's not too noticeable)

G

·
0 Posts
Oh ok sweet Im sold. Once again that looks really nice! My car is my baby so I want to check with other people before I go out and put some things on her..it would be like getting your gf breast implants w/o knowing or meeting the doc. ya know what I mean?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have been thinking about getting the carbon fiber pillars and the chrome door handles. Not sure how it would look though. Any thoughts?????

·
Registered
635 Posts
I do like the chrome pillars, I just wish they covered as much as the carbon fiber does. It just kinda looks like there should be more. They look great , I would like them better if they went around the door and stuff. Thats why I want to use the carbon fiber. But I love the chrome door handles.

And yours is blackberry as well isn't it? I like the way your bottom grill matches the top. I had the grille added but the bottom one is still the plastic black. It looks really good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts