Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had anything plated? I'm doing the wheel project Tartanjack did, but I want to chrome plate the center dust caps instead of painting them. I'm trying to find out if others have had things done and if they were satisfied with the results and if it cost a lot to get the plating.
Any thoughts?
Dale

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tardis,good read.I posted an inquiry with Nu-chrome and got a reply from Don.He said that it looks like ~$35 ea. with a free shipping policy. I'll send him a reply back for the shipping details, and a time frame. I'll let all know how it turns out.
Thanks for the info,Dale

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chrome update

Tardis,good read.I posted an inquiry with Nu-chrome and got a reply from Don.He said that it looks like ~$35 ea. with a free shipping policy. I'll send him a reply back for the shipping details, and a time frame. I'll let all know how it turns out.
Thanks for the info,Dale
Don from Nu-Chrome got back to me and issued a call tag, and they were picked up Friday @ noon by Fed X. When he recieves the caps,he'll give me a more accurate estimate.I'll most likely get Nu-Chrome do the plating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.