Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
microfridge said:
I can vouch for microfiber towels. They left my car spotless :eek: This is very important as I can only go to self-serve carwash places.

I was lucky that my friend was selling me about 20 towels for 3 bucks, because he bought a pack of, I can only guess, godly number of towels at Costco and he doesn't use them all....
I am the same way can only go to self serve washes. I use the COstco microfibers as well they work great. They were 14.00 for 36 of them.

As for cleaning it I am at the car wash once a week in the evening when the sun is going down. It takes an hour or so to get it looking sparkling clean and shiny, but it is so worth the time. Plus I think my wife likes me getting out of her hair for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have the same problem here in Utah. It seems to have snowed all year. I personally have been using the Meguiars products. They have a hot line that you can call and ask any questions, 6 days a week. In fact I called today and talked to someone for like 25 minutes asking a bunch of questions about keeping the car clean. They didn't hurry or rush me but took their time to answer all my questions and make sure I was comfortable and able to do what i wanted to do. That for me goes along way. But like Eric said everyone has their own thing that they like. One of the master detailers on the Meguairs site always says, find what you like and stick with it.

So there is my 2 cents again on this thread. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.