Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Well, everyone has their opinions & w/ my limited time, I'm going to look for something faster and easier... I haven't done much to keep the xB clean so far, but I can tell you what I did w/ the tC - I stripped off anything that could have been on there w/ Dawn (dishwashing liquid), then used a clay bar to knock off any debris, then used Zaino. The Zaino is a two step process, first Zaino product you use to prep and help the second one work. After that, it was upkeep and washing with a Mr. Clean AutoDry washer... I didn't like buying the filters, so I would towel dry, but the soap dispenser and sprayer still worked well. I used that for a while until I got the Zaino wash. The towels I use are all white 100% cotton made in the US. Anything else will have dyes or foreign particles that can scratch your paint. I really need to get new towels though. Oh, and when you wash them, use plain liquid soap, since fabric softener can defeat the purpose... :)

Like I said though, all that was a pain, so I'll need to keep an eye out for a better/easier wax and maybe change to microfiber towels....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.