Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Club Steelie
--Those that run steelies at least a decent part of the year.

Roll Call:
-Tartan Jack

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Will be rolling steelies after Sunday till April. My car gets inspected in March and I won't let any one but myself touch my rims. Since its madatory to take rims off to do brake inspection I won't be putting them back on till after I get inspected.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I've got an idea . . .

What about a logo and some patches (made by a local patch person for me) for "Club Steelie" . . .

I have an idea . . .
--I need to get in touch with a designer friend of mine!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Steelies from November 1st until April 15th. (Seen it snow here on April 13th). Then again for inspection in August.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wave Rider said:
I was thinking that. Id rock anything you do TJ. We could do custom avatars for the msg boards to?
If I get my artist friend to make a graphic and grants me rights, why not!
(I'd sell any patches as cost.)

·
Registered
741 Posts
In New York, you have to have your car inspected once a year for safety and emissions. Emissions is from when the car is 3 years old. Up until then it is safety only.

·
Registered
156 Posts
gr8scape said:
In New York, you have to have your car inspected once a year for safety and emissions. Emissions is from when the car is 3 years old. Up until then it is safety only.
I remember having to do that.. I miss NY. I wish more states would adopt this. it would keep some of the WRECKS off the roads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.