Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the coco mats I ordered from Natural Auto Products and they look great. These are not the kind you buy from the online auto accessory retailers. They are custom (takes about 4-6 weeks), very nicely made, heavy duty and add just the right amount of sparkle to the interior. Made in South Carolina, they are supposed to hold up much better than the cheapy brands of coco mats. A little spendy at $263 (three piece set), but worth it for me.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Hand made in SOUTH CAROLINA!

Must be good.

(I live in South Carolina and am there right now . . . I wonder where in South Carolina they are made . . . )

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
They look great, geezer!!. Where'd ya get 'em from, if not an online retailer?

I hope you don't mind that I did a bit of editing to your original post and posted the links from your page to the photos. That way people don't have to leave nsxb.com if they dont want to.

·
Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boblamb58 said:
They look great, geezer!!. Where'd ya get 'em from, if not an online retailer?

I hope you don't mind that I did a bit of editing to your original post and posted the links from your page to the photos. That way people don't have to leave nsxb.com if they dont want to.
They're from http://www.cocomats.com. They're an online retailer (in Fort Mill, SC), but just do cocomats. No other parts or accessories, and they make everything rather than buy it from a third party. Thanks for adding the photos! I've used Scionpix in the past and it never even dawned on me that I could just post the links from ItsMyScion...duh!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Thanks for the link.
(Oh, and Fort Mill is just south of the state line from Charlotte, NC.)

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Hey geezer.. how are they for not moving around in front? I have the stock mats, no tie-downs, and nearly every time I get in the car I have to move the driver side back into position. I know the plastic tie-downs would solve this, just haven't gotten around to getting any.

I really like the look of those. I am curious as to why you got red as opposed to maybe white or all black.

·
Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boblamb58 said:
Hey geezer.. how are they for not moving around in front? I have the stock mats, no tie-downs, and nearly every time I get in the car I have to move the driver side back into position. I know the plastic tie-downs would solve this, just haven't gotten around to getting any.

I really like the look of those. I am curious as to why you got red as opposed to maybe white or all black.
The mats are very heavy with a nibbed rubber backing and fit snugly, so they don't move around. I have noticed a slight gap next to the dead pedal and e-mailed Natural Products suggesting that they tweak their pattern a little. The xB interior seems a little dull to me, so I chose the red dot pattern to add a spash of color. Very happy with the finished product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.