Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on ebay searching around and look what i came across. let me know if youve heard of it. or if it seems like a good buy?

click here CAI

· Registered
159 Posts
i concur. ive got the DC sports one for $167+shipping. thats about the lowest ive seen. if you see one from another manufacturer, get me the part number and i may be able to get you a better price.

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
2008-2011 SCION xB 2.4L BLUE COLD AIR INTAKE W/FILTER | eBay

DC SPORTS COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM 08-09 SCION XB | eBay
don't let these guys here make you buy a brand name that costs more or they have some kind of stack in.

Another guy got all pissed off last time and said "I support the brand that put in all the research and development to the part". Thats a load of sh!t, they copied someone elses design. Do you really believe that the decal on the represents better quality or engineering when the part is identical? I'm a manufacturer and I know 1st hand that anuthing can be made with the same results cheaper.

Heres a site you can get anything from in China, we sometimes use when other suppliers decide they would rather loose our business than earn the nickle.
http://www.best-b2b.com/Products/658/686-1/high-performance-intercooler-kits_240640.html
http://www.best-b2b.com/Products/658/686-1/carbon-fiber-carauto-hoods-bonnets_240571.html

· Registered
159 Posts
i woudnt go with the 70 dollar one, but that one for 150 is a decent deal. if you do end up getting it, i can match it. I really hate ebay sometimes because the sellers on there sell items a dollar or two above cost, which ruins the margin for everyone else. how they do it i have no idea. evilcalvin is right tho, most knock off parts are almost identical to the brand name stuff so they dont really end up being any different.

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
on another note, its hard to get service from ebay people. u buy it you own it, have problems, tough!! I buy my electronics from places i trust

· Registered
159 Posts
VERY TRUE! most people want to save a dollar so they go with ebay, not thinking of the customer service on the other end. however it seems that people in this economy would rather take their chances with their money to save some cash rather than know they are going to have customer service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.