Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

· Registered
741 Posts
i just installed a takeda intake. dyno by them at 10 hp. i can get you most brands let me know if you need one. i can get afe , takeda, kn and aem . maybe more i forget. i am tired.
Is there any way to post the Dyno Result Charts? I'd really be interested as that is a large HP gain for just putting on a CAI.

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just installed a takeda intake. dyno by them at 10 hp. i can get you most brands let me know if you need one. i can get afe , takeda, kn and aem . maybe more i forget. i am tired.
I need one cheap as my budget is more for audio

· Registered
741 Posts
I was looking for the dyno results.

· Registered
741 Posts
any thoughts on the cai on ebay?
I myself used the TRD CAI. The ebay one doesn't look any better or worse than anything else out there.

· Registered
286 Posts
You get what you pay for...

· Registered
741 Posts
Has anybody found the Dyno Charts on the CAI's.

· Registered
741 Posts
Went to the takeda intake website and there was no mention of HP gains. I e-mailed them and have not heard anything back yet. If or when I do I will post it here.

· Registered
741 Posts
Go to afepower.com they make the takeda. Its on there .
Went to the site and entered all the relevant information. That took me to the Takeda CAI's. Had pictures of the CAI's and they did have a dyno chart. Had numbers down the left side and the bottom and different lines on the graph. Too bad you could not see what the lines meant as that part you could not see. Even if you enlarged it. I'll just wait and see if they e-mail me the dyno sheets. And if they do I'll post them.

· Registered
1,237 Posts
The Takeda Link Intake is a true cold air intake that can be converted to a short ram air intake during wet seasons. In recent testing this intake produced 10hp and 11lbs. x ft. of torque. Takeda intakes are constructed out of lightweight clear-coat anodized tubing for maximum air flow and a great style. Each intake uses a large 360 degree high flow PRO Dry S air filter for maximum flow, filtration and convenience. The PRO Dry S air filter requires no oils and cleans with simple soap and water. Takeda intakes come complete with all tubing, filters, couplers and hardware for an easy installation

ITS FULL LENGTH NOT JUST SHORT RAM LIKE THE PIC

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.