Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may already know, I've removed most of the mods from my XB (other than rims, trd suspension). When I first got the car it was under the assumption that my wife would drive it too. We also have a 2012 Challenger that I drive on occassion...

Well... after many failed attempts to teach her to drive a stick shift, I've pretty much given up. She just doesn't get it. We need to have 2 cars that we can both drive so I am now faced with trying to figure out what to replace my awesome little Scion with. I considered just getting the same car again in auto, but she doesn't want to and in order for me to take over the Chally, she gets a say so in deciding...

I've put it up on Craigslist, but not getting any interest yet. Maybe I've priced it too high ($13.9), but I not going to give it away and the rims and suspension add value...

I just hope that whatever we get is as reliable and fun to drive as this car is!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
****. I'll say I can't drive a stick (only road vehicle stick I drove was a box truck that had some problems back in high school so never really learned)... but that is ridiculous. No offense. Good luck with everything, and sad to hear you're maybe selling.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well figured youd be getting rid of her by sellin all your parts. I think the woman reasons is bs but thats me. I did the same exact thing. My 08 bsp was a 5sp. Traded it for the rs8 for the auto. Well, now she lives elsewhere and ive got my 5spd back. No thats not the only reason :)). Many others. But your girl also has a nice ride at that. The challenger. I mean do what ya gotta, but aint no reason she cant learn. Honest good luck with whatever decision you make.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
13.9 seems completely fair. Its lower than what they are asking up here.

I would say get a veloster! (Only because I want one haha)
Or a TC, id take one of them too :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.