Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Is there a way to install some sort of heated side mirrors on this baby? I know it doesn't have the harness, etc.

*How much should I expect to pay for getting a second charger put in? I know people do this themselves, but I have no wiring skills. :confused: I'd like to get one put in the center console.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Direness said:
*Is there a way to install some sort of heated side mirrors on this baby? I know it doesn't have the harness, etc.
I'm sure there is a way.  It is just a matter of time and money.
Though, as we don't really need them where I live, I don't know of a source . . .
Sorry.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Direness said:
*How much should I expect to pay for getting a second charger put in? I know people do this themselves, but I have no wiring skills. :confused: I'd like to get one put in the center console.
This thread gives an idea of the parts needed.
http://newscionxb.com/do_it_yourself/howto_adding_an_accessory_outlet-t404.0.html

You should be able to tap into the one there now, add a second ground to the vehicle shell . . .
-You should probably have someone that KNOWS about wiring do it for you . . . -

(---- Disclaimer-> I don't know the loading of the outlet, the wire capabilities, or how the wiring under there is set up, . . . so I claim NO responsibility is rewiring causes any problems.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.