Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Is there anything else on the car not working too? It sure sounds like fuse to me. If I recall working on mine, check under the center console for a fuse. I think I remember seeing one or two inline fuses feeding power under there, it could be one of them!

· Registered
614 Posts
@xbinrochester
I took out the center console and couldn't see any inline fuses there, would I have to dig under the carpet? Also when I turn the headlights on, are the gauge lights suppose to dim a little? Or is that only when you adjust it manually
if I can remember correctly, the inline fuse was on the passenger side toward the front, and it was not under the carpet. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll will try to look again.

· Registered
614 Posts
Sorry for the delay, been crazy here. I am unable to find a fuse there, maybe that one is for something else? It looks like you have some different wires too. The only thing I can think of now is to look under the carpet.

It's on a black bundle of wires that lead to a plug in located on the back passenger side of the console. And the other plug-in right next to it goes to the switch/LED's on the console itself, so I'm assuming that fuse is the power source for them. Trace back from the first plug-in port towards the front of the car. Was your LED/Threshold option installed by the factory or the dealer?

The two wires in the foreground are wires I added for my interior LED's, I have the power switches installed in my center console.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.