Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
What circuit does it run off. It sounds like a fuse. I'd check that first. I know that this sounds crazy,but you don't know how many times I worked on a project for way too long a time only to find out that a fuse had blown.

· Registered
846 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the replies. And sorry for taking forever to respond, school got crazy. Anyways, I took out all the fuses (under dash and under hood) and none were blown. I'm really confused because that's what I thought it would be too. Any other ideas?
When you checked the fuses,did you just look at them,or did you check them with the meter? Looking at them doesn't mean that are OK. The little link inside can burn through at the ends therefore not looking blown. Just start checking to see if anything else is not working (dash lights,dome,etc.).

· Registered
846 Posts
I find it unusual that a fuse is kinda hidden. Most times fuses are in a more convenient place because they are "fuses" and can blow out for some of the strangest reasons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.