Scion XB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am curious. The Kenstyle body kit that comes on the new RS 5.0. Would anybody here be interested in buying one? I have been thinking about removing it when I buy the RS. Kinda wondering if there would be a market for it.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well what do you think a fair price would be? I definatly plan to give it at a good price because its going to have to be painted over which will cost more then just painting a brand new primered one.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm not sure... I'm probably just fooling myself into thinking I could afford it either way... I don't have money to spend on my car right now... :(

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the 5 axis runs about $1200, and the Kenstyle for the Gen1 $1200 as well. So I was thinking $700-$600 for it. Most likely I will take it off once I get home so it doesn't get messed up. Maybe someone will want it eventually.

·
Registered
9 Posts
im interested if you still have it... does it give a lower look to the box? cause im going for a lower look with out lowering the my box

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fullmetal88 said:
im interested if you still have it... does it give a lower look to the box? cause im going for a lower look with out lowering the my box
Sorry man. This thread is so freakin old I forgot about it. I actually sold the body kit awhile ago and got a new one. Just need to paint it and install it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.