Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here are my new center caps. They were made by buyadecal.com They are amazing. If you have center caps of this style you can make you anything custom you can think of.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all,

Love the center caps eviljack!

This is a new service that I am offering, and it is limited for now until I can gather how much demand there will be for it.

I can definitely make those for you as long as you provide the circumference that you need.

As far as the adhesive it is made with the same 7 year outdoor vinyl, so it should stick relatively well to any clean non porous area. Now if ti becomes a concern you can use some 3M automobile double sided tape that you can find at any auto parts. I can probably furnish some for later applications at an extra cost.

AninalBoy email me at decals 'at' buyadecal.com (replace the 'at' with @) and we can talk about your center caps.

I can also dome almost any decal on the site, and I am working on making some custom Toyota domes decals as well.

Thanks,

Xavier

·
Registered
613 Posts
AnimalBoy said:
That's very nice!!

I want to do that with my caps

i just seached the site and i couldn't find anything.

i want to put this.....

it'll be my inspiration for the theme of the car!
i would love to see a whole RAMONES themed xB, that would be sweeeeeeeet!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.