Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got in my sub box from Custom Enclosures a few days ago and I wanted to know of any suggestions from anybody that may have one or know about them on how to keep the box from moving. They suggest using Industrial Strength tape.... But they don't say at what points to mount the tape to the box to make sure its held in place. I went and got some put it on but doesn't seem to be doing that good of a job. :confused: So guys if you know of something I can do please share. :book:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't know about this particular box, but i have always bolted my boxes to the car somehow, usually through the body like i was mounting a seat... 3/8" bolts and large washers. The stealth box I just bought from JL requires 1 3/8" bolt through the wheel well. Sub boxes are way too heavy to allow loose in your car in the event of an accident.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know about this particular box, but i have always bolted my boxes to the car somehow, usually through the body like i was mounting a seat... 3/8" bolts and large washers. The stealth box I just bought from JL requires 1 3/8" bolt through the wheel well. Sub boxes are way too heavy to allow loose in your car in the event of an accident.
Yea this particular box really doesn't show anywhere where I could bolt it to the body. Ill take a picture.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Could you show how the stealth box bolts to the xB?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.