Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WANTED MY XB TO BE DIFFERENT SO I PUT FOGS ON THE TOP GRILL. I GOT THE 4 PIECE GRILL ON EBAY. THEYRE CALLED "FIG GRILLS" , I WAS LOOKING AT THE GRILLS SHOWN HERE AND THEYRE PRETTY SWEET. IM REALLY HAPPY HOW THEY CAME OUT. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I would think you'd want them lower on account of they work better from lower down when you use them to go through fog. They do look kinda neat there, though.

What did you use for wiring and a switch?

·
Registered
21 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I love seeing anything different. That is pretty much the sole reason for owning something isn't it? To make it your own? If that doesn't end up being bright enough (like that would happen) you could always add another pair in the bottom grill. :D :D :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were way easy to put on. Simply popping open the hood. If you wanted to put them on the bottom grill, you'd have to take off the bumper. According to Toyota. But its not a big deal I guess if you pay them to install them.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sonicmyk said:
They were way easy to put on. Simply popping open the hood. If you wanted to put them on the bottom grill, you'd have to take off the bumper. According to Toyota. But its not a big deal I guess if you pay them to install them.
what brand are they and where did you get them?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got them at a local Tuner shop. Brand? Not sure. ill have to check the box later. Theyre white. so they dont exactly match my headlights. so my next project is to get HID's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts