Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are glad to introduce custom Coverking® seat covers for Scion XB at CARiD.
Unlike other universal seat covers, these are tailored for your particular model and will fit like a glove.
These covers will be a good solution if your seats start to wear out, you search for some protection from pets or want to
refresh interior with different materials and colors.
Read more about Coverking on our website.

These covers go on top of your seats, so you don't have to remove upholstery.
You can select one of 11 materials on your choice. Starting with light and durable synthetic and finishing with premium leather or perforated suede.

You can select a set of front seat covers or a complete set with front and rear seat covers.

Select your year model, check prices and choose your covers here: Custom seat covers for Scion XB at CARiD

Neosupreme Painted

Camouflage

Genuine Leather

Alcantara

Balistic

Velour

What do you think about these seat covers?

· Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Custom fit genuine leather seat covers belong to the higher market segment, because of their qualities, looks and durability. Leather is a natural material, and requires a lot of handling before it gets in production.
There are many synthetic analogs of leather that share some of it's qualities like Leatherette material (looks the same as real leather). They are more affordable but still, not as durable as real leather.

If you are looking at something functional, Neosupreme material will do it all. It is a a high density cloth with extra foam layer on the bottom, which makes them more soft, nice looking and moisture resistant. Plus, there are a lot of color options and attractive price tag.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I want solid red, preferably in leatherette/vinyl.
Is that an option?
All I see are black with red inserts.

· Registered
457 Posts
Custom fit genuine leather seat covers belong to the higher market segment, because of their qualities, looks and durability. Leather is a natural material, and requires a lot of handling before it gets in production.
There are many synthetic analogs of leather that share some of it's qualities like Leatherette material (looks the same as real leather). They are more affordable but still, not as durable as real leather.
Oh, I agree that leather is a superior material, I have leather seats. I was commenting more on the price point and lack of color options. As an example my seat covers are chocolate brown with leather seating surfaces and leatherette on the rest and ran $800 for all four seats. The company I ordered from had 15+ color options at a lower price point and came with spare material to cover the door inserts. I understand about the three colors, they are the most common color choices for interiors so they will match the majority of cars out there. And when you are mass producing it is more efficient to stick with a smaller selection. I just saying that you may want to revisit the price point to make sure it is competitive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.