Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit! I was getting into my xB, passing a couple 12" sheets of 1/4" acrylic through to place on the passenger's seat and ended up with a nice gouge on the right silver piece of the steering wheel and a couple scratches on the bottom right of the shifter column. I guess I'm going to have to sand & paint those areas sometime soon... and I recall reading that the steering wheel pieces don't come off easily. :(

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
Damnit! I was getting into my xB, passing a couple 12" sheets of 1/4" acrylic through to place on the passenger's seat and ended up with a nice gouge on the right silver piece of the steering wheel and a couple scratches on the bottom right of the shifter column. I guess I'm going to have to sand & paint those areas sometime soon... and I recall reading that the steering wheel pieces don't come off easily. :(
that is a bummer Eric...

you could always order the leather covered steering wheel ;) then you would have an extra one for parts :)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It just sucks that I created a new project while getting something for another project. Now I'm getting projects stacking up (w/ at least two more on the way soon) and no time to do them! LOL :p

...if I hadn't already taken several hours off this month for my son's needs, I'd take a Friday to try and get caught up!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
You don't have to tell me about projects piling up. I got projects still on the work bench for the Jetta, yet I am planning on trading it in and buying an xB hehe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts