Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new here. I've been using www.clubxb.com for about a year so far and haven't found all the help I need to make my car, Darth Vader. YES! You heard correctly! I am theme-ing my car into Darth Vader. I have blue under-dash LEDs and under the seats as well. I took all the grey pieces out of the dash and painted em RED!!! and... best of all, I got a custom gauge with vader's face on it. I will be installing this soon with the swap of all interior lights to blue. I am trying to do the interior first cause, really I see more of the interior then the exterior. Later down the road I plan on a ground effects kit on it as well as red underkit, air ride techs, and modify the engine. Lets just say this is a early mid life crisis. I will post some pics as soon as I get em.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sounds very cool, I'm sure you can find the help you need here. Can't wait to see some pics of what you're doing!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Buy a manikin of some kind and dress it up like Darth and place him in the front seat during car shows. Get some music or play some star wars movies if you have a dvd and screens in the xb.

I think red goes better with the Darth Vader theme.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.