Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
They have some. My dealer sells them from a company cant remember who they are though but there pretty cheep at like $80 and there is like 50 differnt ways you can customize them.

G

·
Next time I go to my scion dealer here in Olympia, Wa ill get you the company info. They look nice I plan on getting some.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really need them. haha i hate the fact my car gets dusty!
does anyone do anything to keep it from getting DUST on it?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
gldnchld360 said:
I keep a mini duster in my glove box and at stop lights or long waits in traffic I dust off the dash lol.
Ha ha.. me too, except I use a microfiber cloth :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I don't know why I haven't put a microfiber in the front yet. Ok I am gonna do that this morning when we leave and let he hammer the last nail into my insane coffin....... :rofl:

G

·
yeah micro works well but my duster is a hawaii girl and her hula skirt is the duster you can beat that with a mircofiber cloth lol.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
gldnchld360 said:
yeah micro works well but my duster is a hawaii girl and her hula skirt is the duster you can beat that with a mircofiber cloth lol.
Whoa whoa whoa, you can just tell us that and not post up a photo. Out with it now, this I demand.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
callmemrbill said:
They got some nice dashboard covers there at coverking. I had my eye on the pin up girls. Maybe get a Bettie Page theme going on my box.
Oh man love betty page. This you gotta do. I would love to see this. And if you do go this route customxbgauges.com has a pin up girl theme gauge cover, but could make you a specifically betty page theme if you liked. You could even get a decal of her and put it in the same place as my crest is and it could be like nose art on the old WWII planes. That would rock.

·
Registered
635 Posts
When I heard he made the iron man custom gauge that was one of the first things I thought. Have him make me a Bettie Page gauge with a few of my favorite pictures of her. It would definitely rock.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
He will do it to. If you just ask him to make a betty paige he will find his own photos or you can send your three favorties to be used. If you do this I say you HAVE to use the one of her in the devil costume. Thats one of her best.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I like that one too. I will get the three together that I am thinking about using and post them. Maybe do a poll to see which 3 would be best for a custom gauge. That would work, Ok I am going to work on that today. He doesn't charge anymore to make it special does he?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I haven't done the poll yet, I am wondering if I should. Not sure if a bunch of Bettie Page pictures will be offensive to anyone. So, eviljack i will figure out how to show you which ones I have chosen.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts