Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends, as you know I bought a xB release 10.0, each spacial release has their own theme

the release 8.0 had the super nice sport kit from kenstyle
the release 9.0 had the super cool scion badge light up

this release 10.0 had the green theme, projection lights on the front floor and on the rear outside project the scion logo.... anyway

since the theme is green light.... why in the world SCION decide to leave the dashboard lights in orange color ..????? I do not get it....

I want to change the orange dashborad lights into a green lights ... so they can match all the lights on the car with the green theme

my question for you my friends... does anyone has/know how to change the color lights on the dashborad ????

please help

P.S. my ocd is killing me...

· Registered
1,033 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
If you want an all green theme then you will need to change the digital gauge LEDs for green PLCC-2s and then have a new gauge face made with green numbers while changing the LEDs behind them to white. The needles will remain orange as they are tinted that color. The company referenced in the second thread, Nightwerks, still makes gauges. You can contact him through the second link in my signature.

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh wow!! looks easy but........... I will move this change of color lights at the end of my list, I saw a youtube video too
anyway,, I thank you so much for your answers, I will let you know guys of the changes aka advancing on my list to do :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.