Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perks of working at a Dealership lol

Rides great and looks really good. Weather has been horrible here so i havent been able to get good pics to share. I bought the TRD springs.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Haha you lucky mofo! I thought i did a lot when i did H.I.Ds and tints on day 3 lol. I planning on getting the TRDs as well. Hows the ride with those 19's??

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It rides really good. Really responsive and handles better, at least feels like it does. I already have HIDs in as well as yellow fogs, just haven't had a chance. Those were leftovers from my trade in.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eh these tires they put on aren't the greatest but it doesn't follow ruts and it keeps track with the road, so far i haven't felt a lot of road through them. Once they wear down a good amount id imagine I'll feel it but as of right now id compare it to how my truck rode on 33s

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
since yer at a dealership, any good fixes for those Sh!theads who drilled the holes in the bumper during pdi? I asked the service team not to do it, but since it was done at Longo as a trade my RS8 already was drilled.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My holes are also drilled and puckered out. I'm using flat head self tapping screws to somewhat hide mine. Sadly there's nothing Toyota offers to hide those because its illegal in most states especially my state to drove without a front plate. Basically just have to take it to a body shop and have then fill and repaint that section. I'm going to do the gtr black vinyl instead to hide it better.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
since yer at a dealership, any good fixes for those Sh!theads who drilled the holes in the bumper during pdi? I asked the service team not to do it, but since it was done at Longo as a trade my RS8 already was drilled.

that would have been enough for me to refuse the delivery right there!

Ive dealt with 4wheelparts back in my jeeping days...still have the jeep!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.