Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
OMG THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!! I WANT ONE! When they come out let me know where to get one. Karma to Bob for finding such a cool thing.

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo! Thanks :)

I found that one looking for the Scion video somebody at scinolife posted from youtube that got taken down that was supposedly similar to the xD commercial with the wrecking ball going back and for the between the cars unti one of 'em got smashed.

I was in Walmat earlier today looking.. they didn't have any Soundwave.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
eviljack said:
Hey Bob, soundwave is the same color as your xB. You could always make your xB look like sound wave witht he glowing stickers and everything hehe.
Now . . .

THAT is an idea for a show car . . .

Shown with the toy and (maybe) a model of the same paint job, should a diecast or plastic model ever get made!

G

·
yeah its the same color as mine to that why I like it so much. But Bob you should do that. I also though about DJ from the movie "Cars" as a model to make an XB.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
boblamb58 said:
Woohoo! Thanks :)

I found that one looking for the Scion video somebody at scinolife posted from youtube that got taken down that was supposedly similar to the xD commercial with the wrecking ball going back and for the between the cars unti one of 'em got smashed.

I was in Walmat earlier today looking.. they didn't have any Soundwave.
If you do see one at the store snag one for me.

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My car is not even remotely show quality anymore. I have a bunch of parallel gouges in the left rear fender corner where I backed into a fence, and I got a foot high scrape and small gouge where a shopping cart hit the front passenger door just behind and below the mirror. I am so disgusted I don't even feel like washing it anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.