Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after hitting the wall with things to do with my xb2, I decided to do the cosmetic Rumion conversion :) So..... I called and called around and hit up my Japanese friends from the motherland. Should i go used or new... so I know exactly what i want but getting it is another story.

I'd rather buy used since i will have to paint it all anyhow. i just cant find aftermarket parts here online. i know there are different style headlights and fenders. i want a carbon hood oem style is good :) and the front bumper needs to be the more square and long from top to bottom bumper. So the TRD lip kit will look amazing!

Many of you know my xb. MV designs body kit in blue :) love it. but the rumion front and rear is for another xb im working on :) any thought and help would be appreciated. any part numbers would just make my day :) i work 10 hrs a day everyday so i'll reply when i can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well after hitting the wall with things to do with my xb2, I decided to do the cosmetic Rumion conversion :) So..... I called and called around and hit up my Japanese friends from the motherland. Should i go used or new... so I know exactly what i want but getting it is another story.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Carson Toyota used to sell imported, complete kits.
I'll see if they still have it listed . . .

OK, looks like their site is being rebuilt.
Call them for info at 1-800-908-6968 or 310-522-2300
(Numbers taken from their website)
http://newscionparts.com/contact_us.php

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently no one wants to do the research at both places. Now I need to try and find part numbers. Can anyone help me out? I have the part number for the front bumper but its not the one I want. I think there are 2 styles. This sucks doing it alone and some people won't give up part numbers because they are stingy like that. When I find them I'm gonna list it all because this in an enthusiast site and its just for reference right? Thought so. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm keeping the Rukus tails. They look the best. My cf hatch is the only one I've ever seen on an Xb here. I've had offers for it sitting in traffic. But I'm gonna keep it

Found more part numbers. Did u know the rumion has a rear fog light? Trippy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.