Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!
I have had my scion xb since 2012 but I have only recently been on this forum. I love my scion! She's been cross country a couple times for military moves or TDY. I'm stationed down in southern Georgia. I'd love to hear and see ideas of what people are doing with their boxes!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Sorry, moved your post to your own thread.
Welcome! I looked through your album and like what you've done so far, have you thought about window visors? I think they'd look great with what you've already done.
Scroll through the DIY section or use the search function for tons of ideas.
Do you have any future plans or ideas yourself you've been thinking about pursuing? Lots of people here willing to help!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome deric. I've had my xB since '09 and I think you'll find that modding will become addictive. Have fun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks everyone. I didn't mean to respond how I did and possible "threadjack". I'm just glad I have a group of people who I can ask the opinion of things. I am looking at getting coilovers here shortly but getting married and moving is keeping me from purchasing any car parts right now. I do want the window visors!! They look really good on the xb's. The other couple things I want are a new head unit, seat covers, re-do interior speakers, and a horn/PA system. Thanks again everyone!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!!

For seat covers, Clazzio makes good ones. They look like the seats are built like that, rather than being covers.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey welcome!
Are those the Drag wheels? They look really good. 18"? What finish?
Great touch with those and the mirrors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.