·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
WOW!
What a change.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
In my parts, those are crazy expensive and hard to find for a recent/current mass-produced used truck.
Country boys know what that are and how great they are for ACTUAL off-road use. You simply can't find one for a good price.
Even some folks I know who have a showy American truck, have a well used Taco for actual hunting and fishing duties . . . even if they don't talk about it (or even run a Ford or Chevy sticker on the front and back with a still-remaining beat-up TRD sticker still on the side).

·
Registered
658 Posts
Even some folks I know who have a showy American truck, have a well used Taco for actual hunting and fishing duties . . . even if they don't talk about it.
That pretty much sums up Kentucky as well. 14inch lift for the F-150/Silverado and they cry when its dirty. Od Taco ran hard and put away wet, they can always know will run again.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sam, looks great. How long did it take to do your transformation? I know some of us like a challenge,but that's amazing.The only problem that I can see is that others will want you to do the same with their lost cause. A trend is in the making! lol.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sam, looks great. How long did it take to do your transformation? I know some of us like a challenge,but that's amazing.The only problem that I can see is that others will want you to do the same with their lost cause. A trend is in the making! lol.
After he saw this transformation he booked his other truck for the end of the month and his moms car.

·
Registered
846 Posts
You could go national, offer an IPO on the stock market, like "young wipper snappers" do (Gabby Hase on the Roy Rogers tv show) and call it "Sam's Sensationals", sell it and make a fortune!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.