Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Df210 's for sale 100$ plus shipping coming off my rs8.0 xb. Getting bags today so no use for the springs :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where we you 4 days ago...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still have them they have around 35000 miles on them to the people who pm'd me there zip code i will be swinging by ups tomorrow to get an accurate qoute on the shipping for yall

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it drops it around 2 inches front and back im on 18s never scraped as long as i took my time around speed bumps and stuff now im on bags so i just have to hit a button and i can monster truck over anything

·
Registered
66 Posts
Unless you are trying to off road, putting on DF210s will not make you scape anywhere that you "should" be driving. They drop you 1.7" in the fron and 2.2" in the back, factory clearance is 5.1 front and 5.7" rear. So after applying DF210s you will have a minimum of 3.1" clearance and the average speed bump is only 2". So with that, don't go rolling at 30mph over speed bumps and you will be just fine.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone buy the springs I need some money for more LED's!!! Lol shipping to Los angeles was 35$ so that should be the highest any shipping would have to be. Shipping to Arkansas was about 25$ I'm in Louisiana

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there is no one in front of you first person that wants to look good and be low pays me and they are theres!
looks great on the RS 8.0 which is the vehicle i had them on
now im air bagged and can sit like this

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.