Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. Name's Ian, I own an '08 xB, picked it up mid July. I have a few more mods left til I'm done throwing money into it. Harrrr! If any of DFW xB people wanna hang out or whatever let me know. :)

Planning on getting HID's, bazooka kicker, center top console, rims, and that's all i have on my mind at the moment.

Here are some pix of my xb.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from Frisco Tx! I think I may have saw your ride at Drag n Brag also. Add our club on facebook

Funkytown Scikotics | Facebook

Or sign up on www.scikotics.com and request either the DFW-Dallas or DFW Fort Worth chapters.

And I'll try to post up events on here in the regional forums so you know what's happening in the DFW!

Southern US - Scion xB Forum : 2nd Gen Scion XB Forums

Either way, hope to see you again!
I sure was at Drag & Brag. Too much fun. :)

Thanks! :) I've done both those already. I'm my scion xB a-game. ;) I check sciokotics every few days to see if anything neat is going on. Kind of hard to get aroudn on that forum...too cluttered.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I sure was at Drag & Brag. Too much fun. :)

Thanks! :) I've done both those already. I'm my scion xB a-game. ;) I check sciokotics every few days to see if anything neat is going on. Kind of hard to get aroudn on that forum...too cluttered.
Yeah, there are a lot of forums. Did you sign up for a local chapter yet (either DFW - Dallas or DFW - Fort Worth)? We'll try to update these forums also to let people know about stuff going on in the DFW but Scikotics is the first site we update when we schedule stuff. And add facebook so feel free to add Funkytown Scikotics. We are trying to schedule a install on the August 28th weekend. We have an xD that wants lowering springs addes. We're still trying to figure out a place but we may have it at a DIY garage in Lewisville. If you're interested then check our Facebook page. I'll keep you posted and let you know the details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.