Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Santa brought me lots of chrome for my bike. Mrs. Claus ordered me the Borla exhaust for my Xb, should be here tomorrow and if it is, will be installed after work... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
:eek: hey david ,looking forward to seeing the wheels and hearing the muffler on friday nite. hope you bring the hot rod to the meeting....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goldtouch said:
Santa brought me lots of chrome for my bike. Mrs. Claus ordered me the Borla exhaust for my Xb, should be here tomorrow and if it is, will be installed after work... :p
woohoo!! I sure hope Mrs.Claus got something extra special under the tree too!!!



Welcome Pirates Gold!! What color xB do you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Of course she did, but now the wife is pissed.... :rofl: :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Hey Pirate, welcome aboard.. FINALLY :p, you'll get theexhaust but the modded wheels won't be out till spring. To much damn salt on the roads... :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Evil... I'll let you know for sure on the exhaust on Wednesday, but from all that I've been able to dig up on it, I'm sure I'll be more than pleased. The wheels will be the same as what I had over the summer. I just found this booklet from Napa that has some fantastic metallic Red paint among other things. It almost matches the decals, I've already done half the engine compartment with it so I started playing around with the inside of my wheels with it. As soon as I get done with them I'll post some pics. I'm at a cross road with them right now so I have to decide if i want to go all the way or stop where I'm at. I'll post some pics so I can get some opinions...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
I am at that point as well Goldtouch. I had these big plans (aka Project Interceptor). However lately I am thinking of keeping it a bit lowkey. I would like to go a new route with my wheels if I find someone to buy mine but thats not a big deal anymore. I basically want to finish what I have in the works. My lip kit painted and installed, new exhaust tips (I just gotta be different), engine pulley's, TRD springs, TRD rear sway, new grill, more color matching (got a guy doing it for me in factory paint), and a really cool set up in the rear for shows. Can't go into that at the moment as I am not allowed to reveal details till its completed. After I complete all that I will take a look at where I am and take it a step at a time. However the wife and I want to buy a house and want to try for kids soon so I kinda wanna finish up the loose ends so that I at least get the projects in the works done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Probably not a big deal to anyone else, but Santa brought me an iPod classic. I'm not sure how I lived without it up to now. Now that I see how cool it works, I can't believe Scion salesmen don't carry one to help their pitch on test drives. ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
739 Posts
Your salesman went with you on the test drive? Mine just made a copy of my license and handed me the keys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
gr8scape said:
Your salesman went with you on the test drive? Mine just made a copy of my license and handed me the keys.
Salesman not only went on our test drive he FELL ASLEEP in the car during the test drive!!!!!!!!!

As for Christmas I did get my HID's and got them installed.....still working on getting PAS controller and more interior LED's to be installed.....but I gotta say I LOVE my HID's. I did the 6K ones :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
TulsaToaster said:
Probably not a big deal to anyone else, but Santa brought me an iPod classic. I'm not sure how I lived without it up to now. Now that I see how cool it works, I can't believe Scion salesmen don't carry one to help their pitch on test drives. ??
Me too. Santa brought me an iPod Nano in blue for my Blue Box. :D Now if I can figure out how to get the head unit to only play the playlist I want and not the entire collection of music on the thing. :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
I almost didn't respond to this thread, well, actually almost responded "didn't get anything fof the box", but with a response like that, why bother?

And then I realsied Mrs Claus got me a 10 piece microfiber detail kit! microfiber everything! wash mitt, drying cloth, sponge, rim wand, bug sponge 2 applicator pads and 3 cloths! If it ever warms up here, I'll get to cleaning. Car looks really bad right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
boblamb58 said:
I almost didn't respond to this thread, well, actually almost responded "didn't get anything fof the box", but with a response like that, why bother?

And then I realsied Mrs Claus got me a 10 piece microfiber detail kit! microfiber everything! wash mitt, drying cloth, sponge, rim wand, bug sponge 2 applicator pads and 3 cloths! If it ever warms up here, I'll get to cleaning. Car looks really bad right now.
...yep, every day this month I'll be checking my calendar and wondering when you're gonna uncover your box!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Santa was really good to be this year, i got a Escort Passport (in blue!) and a Broadway Rearview Mirror.

I love them both.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top