Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 09 corolla xrs, manual that shares the same engine and ECU, I've been lurking on the forum for a bit looking for info on mods that will work with my car because there are really no aftermarket parts for the corolla, but most will fit from XB (ecu's especially) and TC's headers and such.

here's some pics :D

dropped

with the LED tails

and only mod so far that is actually for the Corolla,

my mods so far is Injen CAI, Combined Short throw ( NST ssk and TRD quick shift combined together).
dropped on 9th gen corolla Hotchkis springs

Future plans are NST pullies, tC Weapon R's Header, Custom exhaust, and Xb2 Unichip.

So yeah, HI:cheers:

btw I'm from Lowell, MA

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I hadn't thought if that as a source . . .
But I want THAT engine cover!

Wonder if any junk yards around here would have one . . . ?

Oh, and welcome to the forum! I hope someone will be able to help you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there!

What all xB2 parts fit the Corolla??
a few sri, and ECU(unichip) IDK if headers will be the same since it is the same engine and all but I'll be mostly hear for meets and any unichip info i can grab...along with your sponsor, weapon R :D

I hadn't thought if that as a source . . .
But I want THAT engine cover!

Wonder if any junk yards around here would have one . . . ?

Oh, and welcome to the forum! I hope someone will be able to help you out.
just go yank it off any tc's =D

Sooner or later, I'm planning on doing a MILD N/A build but I might give in and go turbo, so any ECU tunning would help me a lot!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The tC's is the same as that on the xB.

I like how that one has the 4 blocks. It's different and I immediately thought of what to do w/ those blocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.