1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
307 Posts
I actually took advantage of this deal this past tuesday! got the wheels yesterday! awesome. Processed the rebate online same day, just waiting for the card now. I got some 17's.... Definitely recommend it. Especially if you take advantage of bill me later's no interest for 6 months!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'd better show us what it looks like with the new wheels :)

Were you stock? Did you get tires too?

·
Registered
307 Posts
lol no tires just yet. just didnt want to pass up a good deal. and i will post as soon as i can. i do have stock steelies but the person who had it before me put tires 2 series too big, so it looks....well wrong... haha.. it does have eibach prokit on it so hopefully when i do put the 17's on itll look good

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha. Man wish I could buy wheels now too ;) I think I'm going to get 17s too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya. I wasn't going to go any further than 17 due to ride quality and cost so I think 17 is just right too. I could save some money on tires and TPMS if I stuck with 16 though, but I can keep them ready for backups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.