Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...carbon fiber around the window trim? Mine does and it ties in the carbon fiber hood and spoiler perfectly. I wasn't sure if this was stock on all '09s or if it was an upgrade.
Also, if you have the silver around your shifter, do you also have it on the doors where the window controls are? Mine is silver only at the shifter not on the door but I did see that as a mod available.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
The carbon fiber trim is an option on all xB's. The Silver your talking about is standard and yes you can get tirm to make the door handles silver as well.

The RS 5.0's and so will the RS 6.0's when they come out will have all those pieces color matched. So where you have silver, and where you could have silver with the trim package I have gold. Plus I am having some more pieces painted this coming weekend as well, Will be posting up photos of the items. By the way, once I have photos for you to see the quality, you can have any parts you want color matched sent to my friends shop and he will do it for you for a decent fee. Way cheaper then if you sent them off to Pattern Tek, and they look like from the factory.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have the carbon fiber window trim.

Maybe kind of hard to see it here.

I think it was a dealer installed option.
I went to buy the very very base model but the dealer had a strategy of selling me over-priced aftermarket rims.
They had parked a same super white next to the one I was picking up.
Rims, carbon fiber window trim... and I just couldn't resist paying $2,700 or something for $500 rims.
I just had to do it... :D

Anyways, I'll check my paperwork and see how much they charged me for the carbon fiber window trim.

It seems like it may have been $299.00

http://www.internetautoguide.com/packages-options/09-int/2009/scion/xb/index.html

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
The RS series of scions are what are known as "Release Series". They make one each year for each model. 2008 was the year for the RS5.0 It came in the gold rush mica color, had a sunroof, matching cloth interior, color matched trim, a custom lip kit only avaliable to this model, and each one is numbered 1-2500. I have #683. Shancopp has #37. The RS 6.0 will be the same, except in Red.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I would love a red xB I wonder what shade of red it will be..............?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.