Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this article, Top-List-of-Cars-That-Attract-Police, it says that the xB is the third most ticketed vehicle.

I've had the Murasaki for ten months and have been stopped twice...once in town and once in Arkansas on our recent road trip.

The officer that stopped me in town was a little shocked when he looked into the car and saw the gray-haired woman behind the wheel. It took him several seconds to speak. He took my license and insurance card, handed me back the card, asked if I had any outstanding violations then took the license to his patrol car. When he came back he gave me a warning and left.

My husband was driving in Arkansas and got pulled over on I-40. I saw the lights and asked if that was for us and he said they were. The state police officer asked him to step out of the car and took his license. He told him to step to the passenger side of the patrol car. We weren't sure what was going to happen next, but he wrote a warning and told hubby to not speed and be safe.

We're doing our part to keep the reputation of the xB intact. Amazing that this little four banger gets so much attention. Driving the icon, not the imitation. Do dah dippidy that!

·
Registered
124 Posts
same here, i have been pulled over 4 times in va on I-81. luckily i have only gotten warnings every time but its always about my windows even when there rolled down my work id on my rearview and my taillights. its a hassle but good thing u dont have to pay for warnings .... there free if ya drive a xb :)

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, ganderson. We take I-81 from Knoxville to I-26 to Johnson City. At the end of next year, we're planning on moving to Sullivan County, Tennesse, and will be on 81 a lot more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.