Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a tiny chip on my wheel today.. as we all know, little things like this are bound to happen sooner or later. wish I knew how to repair it... but no biggie.
doo doo happens ..so much for hump day

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eviljack said:
eh I got some of those on my wheels from the road trip. Bothered me at first but I got over it.
yeah, time will heal. :drunk: need a drinking buddy for now lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah I have one of those as well. It bothers me some, but not as much as the little micro nicks that are on the front of the car. But like I have to sit and tell myself as I am rocking in the corner with my thumb in my mouth, "I bought the car to drive it, I bought the car to drive it" It doesn't help it still irritates me...... :wallbash:

I am with you cubanix, we have to fight this...:boxing:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I found a few places in my area that does wheel repair of all sorts, going to call them and see if they can fix this minor chip...

also callmemrbill I'm sure bodyshops in your area can take care of that

there is hope..

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
callmemrbill said:
Yeah I haven't checked on that yet. My wife says if I get it fixed I wont have anything to complain about so she thinks I should leave it...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh, come on now... there's *always* something to complain about if you really try.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
cubanix said:
well I found a few places in my area that does wheel repair of all sorts, going to call them and see if they can fix this minor chip...

also callmemrbill I'm sure bodyshops in your area can take care of that

there is hope..
the fact is, owners probably notice every little nick [i know i do], but if someone was looking at your car, they would probably not even notice ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the fact is, owners probably notice every little nick [i know i do], but if someone was looking at your car, they would probably not even notice ;)
thats true....

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Oh I notice all the dings and scratches on other peoples rides. I am just too polite to tell them I see them. :rofl:

Unless your name is Ross, and you drive a black xB, and are competing for a trophy against me. Then I just tell the judges about all the scratches and dents :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's gonna happen. You can't really avoid those sort of things.

·
Registered
783 Posts
the only way you can avoid those sort of things, is, if you put your car in your garage, and never take it out. but what's the fun in that?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ever since I got my xB back in May I have been as careful as I can to where I park my little baby. Somehow....no matter how far I park it away from the entrance of a store....someone has to park right next to me. So I find myself parking far away and taking up two spots (which I used to hate these kind of people and now I am one....but at least I do not do it close to the storefront where everyone parks). Also everyone I get in my car after parking it I do a quick walk around to make sure she is still OK.

I do have some minor scratches already......so I bought the paint pen and clear coat pen so fill them in. Not sure how it will work but it is worth a shot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
phobic i know what you mean ive had my box for about 2 weeks washed her 2day noticed about 3 big digs in the front of her from them damn bugs :sneaky: just makes me really want to get a vinyl insert between the upper and lower grill ... is it jus me or is this car just a bug zappers there everywhere :dontgetit:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.