Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep..... I know some of you already saw my 2 2012 xB's... but I was calling them "The Twins" up until tonight when I got a call from someone and was chatting with them,.... they called them "Dos Eqquis"..... The name will stick for a little while at least... They're both pretty new, and simple. Mine is the white one, The wife's is Sizzling Crimson Mica.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lookin' good!

Were those pinstripes a dealer add-on?
Yeah.... the little Scion Emblems are kinda Cheesy too (bubbles), but Haven't really decided to get rid of them and the stripes yet.... My wife has Pink Bubbles, Mine are black/silver. I made the guy give me some extra silver ones to put on my wife's car if she just gets where she can't stand the pink ones any more... LOL.

Mine's gonna get Professional Striping done some day... By A guy I went to school with. So These are VERY temporary in my mind. But it does give a certain Look that doesn't come free, huh?

·
Registered
21 Posts
My wife was originally going to get the same color that your wife has. But when we test drove the RS 9 she liked the leather seats better even though she hates leather seats..../facepalm. So that's how I ended up with the black one. I would have gotten white like you did but where I work it's nothing but a big dust bowl and I did that once before with a white Jetta and never again!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife was originally going to get the same color that your wife has. But when we test drove the RS 9 she liked the leather seats better even though she hates leather seats..../facepalm. So that's how I ended up with the black one. I would have gotten white like you did but where I work it's nothing but a big dust bowl and I did that once before with a white Jetta and never again!
Guess what..... Black is worse about showing the dirt than white.... Looks great when it's clean though. White is what I consider a Blank Canvas for Appearance changes, just like the black.

·
Registered
66 Posts
car cover? (You can lock your cover too)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts

(Lit-> "Two Xes" in Spanish. Though, "equum" is "horse" Latin, but not Spanish. In Latin, "two horses" would be "duo equos")

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Change would have been better if I were able to get the RS 9.....lol
I almost did that too.... when we bought my wife's xB, they had RS9 1500 of 1500, on the lot right by the door..... It was almost ours, but the wife just couldn't go with the Bright color, and it was HER car to decide on. Would have been very cool to have that particular RS9 as well.... last of the run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.