Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that summer is almost over, I finally got the boyfriend to help me put on the lowering springs!

Tanabe NF210's with 19x8 Falken Torque 5's wrapped in Falken Azenis ST-115....

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sonicmyk said:
How does the ride feel now that it's dropped? Is it rougher? Does cornering feel sharper? Anything that feels differrent? I want to drop mine but would like to know the expenses and aftermath. Thanks
It rides great. A little rougher than stock, but that's to be expected. I've had a Grand Am lowered with Eibachs and a 3G Eclipse lowered with Tein's and I'd have to say the Tanabe's on the xB feel better than the previous two cars. Cornering does feel sharper, but that is probably a combo of the lower stance and meatier tires. Other than that, I love it!

I think we paid $180 for the springs. We installed those so no install cost. I'm taking it to Toyota for an alignment @ $99. Then wheels and tires, aprox $1100.... We used the stock struts, but plan on switching to the TRD struts next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.