Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
umm I didn't know where to put this topic because it's not a DIY, it's not performace stuff, and it's not exterior anything! haha
so yeah....

I already had the horn!!! Just got myself a horn button and that' it. Did all the wiring (the button came with instructions). and that was it.

here's a pic of the horns.....

sorry for the crappy pics, I used my phone.

I put the button in a real nice spot!! (also because the wires couldn't reach anymore) RIght above the dead pedal foot rest thing.

You can see my neon in use!! :lol:

·
Registered
317 Posts
absolutely amazing!! :rofl: :lol:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Cool job there man. I ended up taking my air horns out cause they still weren't beefy enough, installed Jetta horns instead. You gotta make a sound clip now so we can hear it hehe.

Oh and if I end up with the gangster kit I will get the godfather theme hehe.

·
Registered
613 Posts
eviljack said:
Cool job there man. I ended up taking my air horns out cause they still weren't beefy enough, installed Jetta horns instead. You gotta make a sound clip now so we can hear it hehe.

no eviljack...your horn needs to play IRONMAN by BLACK SABBATH!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
JOEY G-xB said:
eviljack said:

no eviljack...your horn needs to play IRONMAN by BLACK SABBATH!!! :rofl:
Hell yeah! My favorite band and one of thier best songs evah!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.