Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it'll fit in any of the 2006 scions?

Trying to get rid of mine.

Help anybody?! :] Haha.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
me neither, but my 2 kids are! lol! I was going to get it, but the dealer talked me out of it!! :eek: Can you believe it? Said it would have to have solid black headrests and w/ the special fabric in the rs, that wouldn't be right to change it out. He looked into having someone make them for me w/ rs fabric, but this was after the deal was done so would have to pay the 1600 plus fabric upfront. ouch

·
Registered
635 Posts
That is very weird, a dealer talking you out of spending more money.... :eek:

And of course, the kids. See why my kids don't like riding in the car with me....LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thats true, it would stay cleaner.....lol

Maybe they are trying a whole new approach to sales. Talking people out of stuff. Not sure it will catch on but hey you have to give them an "E" for effort. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Well, DH was glad he talked me out of the dvds, cuz it was that or the nav and dh wanted the nav...so he won out on that one. I think he was trying to keep my payment down for me as I only had $900 to put down. Not much.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1400 obo.

got it for 1599.

new, never used but....

minor scratches on the bottom, hardly noticeable.

its from inserting the dvd the first time the lady showed us how to use it at the dealership.

>i'll post pics later.

*****does anyone know a good price on selling 08 xb hubs and good year tires?

- mines sitting in the garage.

-never used, not even out of the dealership.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

there's the pic

I dont even know if its an easy installation.

The sales person who sold me the car told me I could uninstall it real easily. Meaning just pulling out the headrest. Just to make sure, I called the dealership and this other guy tells me it'll take a whole process to uninstall and install since the wires are connected to the audio.
this sucks :[​

·
Registered
281 Posts
Maybe it's a sign that you should consider keeping them :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts