Scion XB Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
hahahaha im a tech at my dads goodyear so i got some intel lol

and yeah used it for actually. i stopped but love the way it smells in there! ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
lol i have used it for mine two times ever. i had to stop so i could get a job at a dealership cus im going to auto tech school. i keep HUGE stem in the little shelf on the passengers side to remember the good times lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
hahaha nice!!!! yeah same here i stopped just out of maturity to grow up! Ever since i wrecked my xB i was like, "ok time to grow up"

as for the my xB i did all the body work in my garage at home with all toyota parts except for the headlight from TYC. i dropped it off at the paintbooth today. i should have fresh pics of it on the forums sometime this weekend!

·
Registered
783 Posts
htbx tokemachine said:
hahaha nice!!!! yeah same here i stopped just out of maturity to grow up! Ever since i wrecked my xB i was like, "ok time to grow up"
I grew up after I got a $172 speeding ticket at 22mph over. (77 in a 55)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I guess i still have some growing up to do. i have two speeing tickets recently one 23 over the other 20 lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
see i grew up but when it comes to tickets.... lol they just seem like little slips of inviting me to waste my time. a good lawyer always gets them dismissed. i have gotten a 92 in a 60. thats probably the worst ive been caught at.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I dont think that is a very easy way to gain horsepower. Takes a lot of downtime and money for an engine swap. This is a guess but im pretty sure it would void your warranty as well.

Going with a turbo will not void warranty unless you blow your engine because your psi is set too high or installing the turbo kit incorrectly. They must prove that your aftermarket part was the cause of the damage to void the warranty.

the dealer will find a way, if you can find a supercharger that would be best and more reliable. IMHO :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
All those were way over priced its. Just sayin' I paid less than $100 shipped and mine works great, sounds good and was a 30 minute install

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dude, you should have bought another car if you are looking for HP numbers like that. You are going to spend a lot of money to get that kind of HP increase out of this car.
The TC has 180hp so how can at least that be obtained I guess is a fair question..

21 - 33 of 33 Posts