Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these used. Was told 3k on them(one season). I got them and didnt install them. Your gettin everything I got with them. Keep in mind itll cost me roughly 30 for shipping.

200 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I had the money it totally would be but I am so broke after I bought a turbo kit. I can only do $95-100 before shipping. I dont mean to lowball you but that is honestly the best I can do. If you can do it, great! If not, I totally understand if you try to get money. But if your trying to just get rid of them Id gladly take em ha! :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just got a bonus. I'm really considering this

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After seeing my brothers on his trds im just about to take these off here and put em on my B anyway. So before I change my mind, again...

Last call.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Bump for a guy to get these sold!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm interested in these.... but I'm sure you wanna keep this local? I live in Toronto and would be interested in paying for shipping if reasonable.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanx damaged.

U2. I cant check on shipping for you but its pricey to ship to you guys. I just shipped a motorcycle seat your way. To my disgust it was 55 us bux. Via usps. Send me your posal code, if ya want.

·
Registered
151 Posts
M4C 1B2 <------postal code

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Usps please.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha, meant CAN, not cant.

Give me some time to check on that. Headin out of town this Monday. And I work all weekend. But ill get backto u asap.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.