Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about having a European license plate? I've seen a Volkswagon around town with one, it has the state initials, and it looks legit. I was thinking about getting one. anyone think they can help me?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Call or e-mail your state DMV.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Phobic said:
IMO they're stupid. They scream ricer. But thats just my thought.
On a German or British car that doesn't have the neon/LEDs, wings, and other elements that make "ricer" be "ricer," it doesn't look bad at all.
Ex. an old Beetle or Bus look cool w/ the wide plates.

But, I do see where your coming from w/ the many elements done that make no logical sense or flow from one to another. In a different combo, each piece may look quite good. It is the whole that makes "rice."

·
Registered
56 Posts
Euro plates on Euro Autos (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, VW) Asian plate on an Asian Auto......
Makes Sense ?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DarkTari said:
Euro plates on Euro Autos (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, VW) Asian plate on an Asian Auto......
Makes Sense ?
yeah, I didn't even think about that when I started the topic, I was just looking for something different. Now that I'm educated it would look retarded to have a euro plate on a Japanese car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.