Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the Borla exhaust and thought it was awesome. I went out on a limb and bought it :eek:hno: cant wait to install it. I was just wondering if anyone had any information as how it does on your MPG's? Some of the sound clips ive heard online sound awesome and the way it looks is crazy :rofl: As soon as i get it installed Ill post some pix. May take some time though. When it comes to computer stuff like that, Im like a monkey playing the chelo :D Hit me back if Im doing this right.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Its not a noticable differnce in MPG savings or loss. The sounds depends on whether or not you had the CAT removed, as most of the restrictions with the air and noise are from the CAT. Borla is a well proven company, mostly catering to the Eruo market but does great on any car.

·
Registered
474 Posts
plan_B said:
Its not a noticable differnce in MPG savings or loss. The sounds depends on whether or not you had the CAT removed, as most of the restrictions with the air and noise are from the CAT. Borla is a well proven company, mostly catering to the Eruo market but does great on any car.
When the wife drives the xB the MPG is just about the same as stock...but, with the Tanabe Medalion Cat Back exhaust and Fujita CAI, but, when I drive (more aggressively) I'm sure that may bring MPG down some...but, the fun factor is worth it! Performance is IMO greatly improved, but I think that is a result of both exhaust and intake mods.

Brewski

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.