Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check it out

· Registered
846 Posts
I went to the local Home Depot today and found the garage door gasket. It is actually smooth on the outside and foam on the inside,is very flexible, and weighs almost nothing.It has a flat surface(1") which can be attached to the bottom of the front bumper cover with
3M double sided tape. A roll of the gasket is ~$10. The tape is~$5. I'm most likely going to put it on in the spring. BTW sj, they also have the style that is on your door if you ever need to replace it.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its on ebay a little pricey for what 35 bucks shipped it is but its better than riggin a garage gasket imo lol

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also plugged and sanded front license plate holes. turned out as if nothing was there. hope they dont tag me for the front plate though

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i understand that but its convenience, pre-shapped and ready to throw on. its a little more on your pocket. but 35 shipped to your door sound a little better than going to lhs
to rig everything together imo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.