Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were new to the Scion XB 2012 world and have to ask a couple of questions.
We just bought the wife a Lease comeback with 15,000 miles and certified used Toyota warrenty Nice vehicle and we notice one of the Factory installed DVD players didn't work so this is the 6 day the dealer has had the car and still no fix.

While looking thru the paper work in the vehicle and noticed the leaser had trouble with the other DVD player 6 months ago. So my question does anyone have problems with their dvd players and is this going to be a on going problem.

Warranty for now but how long will they cover it if there problematic and it's a great vehicle if we ever get it back from the dealer. Nice part we got a loaner vehicle while our's at the dealers and they are trying to get it fixed as the seat has to be sent out because of the air bag in it.

Second question do anyone know where the bluetooh speaker is for the cell phone as it seems to suck using the cell thru it. The only idea I can come up with has to be the speaker location since my friend says it sounds so bad. I'm usually in the passenger side while the wife drives her car. Thanks in advance and she does love her Black Sand xb:book::confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Parts ordered from the JaPan company

1 Day at dealership to see what they needed for parts on the factory installed DVD in the headrest. Now forward a Week it has been at the dealership Nov 5 and nothing but trouble and today they say the part has to come from Japan.

I noticed on a repair order left in the glove box the previous owner had the other dvd repaired 6 months ago. I would have to think about ordering them in a new vehicle with the trouble I'm having. Love the car and I ask the service rep if he could send a picture so we could see what our vehicle looked like.

They were nice enough to give us a new 2012 xb with 2000 miles on while ours was in the shop. Last word maybe Thursday or Friday this week and the dealership is working with us and like stated above we love the xb when we had it.:) :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.