Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a source to get some on/off buttons or switches that would look factory? I want them to go in some of the spots like next to the traction button or the spot near the shifter. (mine is a manual)

·
Registered
126 Posts
No one makes any switches to fit the spaces next the traction control. I have been searching. Some people install toggle or rocker switches in the the blanks by drilling holes in them.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Some people install toggle or rocker switches in the the blanks by drilling holes in them.
Yeah, that's what I did. You can buy a switch from Toyota/Scion, but they aren't cheap. There was one for sale on here in the classified section. I don't know if it is still available though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The Fog light button is 46 and the 4-way is 52 from scion. Outrageous. I'm just trying to find a totaled xb to take these from

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would look into other toyota products like rav-4 , corrolla, etc.. and see what they have that looks compatible, then go to your local scrap yard and pull it off and get it cheap. or if you have lots of cash buy it new!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Maybe too late for you folks, but I see that Oznium.com has Scion matching switches for $10 plain or LED illuminated in Green, Red, Blue, or Amber for $13.00.
These switches are for 04-06 oznium does not make switches for 2nd gen.
My girlfriend bought me these thinking they would fit but they do not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.